Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness Eligibility & Benefits
For a quotation, please provide us with your name and contact details of your company, together with the following:
- Quote Required – Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness, Both Group Life and Group Income Protection etc.
- Is there an existing scheme in place? If yes, is this through a broker or direct.
- Please Print on your company letterhead and sign the Attached ‘Letter of Authority’addressed to your existing insurer so that we can obtain five years scheme history from your existing insurer.
- Renewal Date
- Eligibility e.g. all employees, all pension scheme members, only managers etc
- Is there a tiered system in place (e.g. Higher cover for Senior staff, etc). If so, what are those details?
- Minimum entry age
- Benefit cessation age
Group Life Insurance Quotes
- Benefit Basis – fixed amount or variable of salary
- Spouses Pension – pension related calculation or percentage of salary, escalation in payment
Group Income Protection Quotes
- Benefit Basis – percentage of salary or percentage of salary less state benefit
- Escalation – level of increase for claims in payment e.g. 3%, 5%, CPI
- Deferred Period – 13, 26 or 52 weeks
- Pension Waiver – percentage of salary
Group Critical Illness Quotes
- Benefit Basis – variable of salary or a fixed amount
General If you have already established the scheme eligibility and benefit basis the member data requirements for our spreadsheets would be as follows
- Date of Birth
- Married Status (only if spouses’ pension is to be provided and eligibility is married employees only)
- Salary (only if a % of Salary benefit is required within your scheme)
- Location (only required if located outside of Ireland)
Details of any Employees absent from work due to illness or injury to include date first absent and nature of illness.
Contact us for a Free Initial Discussion about your Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness Cover. Our experienced Financial Advisor Team are available to give you give you expert advice on the many benefits of Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness Cover. Telephone 01-6601016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.